2009年12月22日 星期二

More than me





i dont know how to express my gratitude.
you have done so many things beyond our relationship
that means my boyfriend is a real treasure


you say "i always treat my girlfriend like that."
so how to explain "like that"?
that is a intensive question for me
cause i am so silly that i cant figure out
maybe that is the reason why when i young i fall in love
i am guided by feeling rather than thought
however, i am aware that you did everythings on me

i am trying to bacome a good girl that we can match pretty well

thanks.

Banana Tsai

1 則留言:

  1. I always treat my girlfriend like that,
    Means I use the same way to love the person belongs to me,
    But I'm better than before in many ways.
    Technically, it's different...

    And the most important thing is,
    you are my girl now.
    And you are the one I love. Chu!

    Miss高

    回覆刪除